It's donut week and by essentially being deep fried bread, donuts don't fit easily into a week of eating for a gym goer. So, this recipe fixes that. Instead we will bake these donuts - which will also make them easier, quicker and cleaner to cook at home.
- Flour 30G
- WHEYD 1 Scoop
- 1 Egg White
- 120G Sweet Potato (Cooked & Mashed)
- Honey, to Taste
- 15G Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- Milk, to Loosen to Cake Batter Consistency
- 1 scoop WHEYD
- Tablespoon of Coca Powder
- 32G low or no fat cream cheese
- Mix until combined
- Add all better ingredients to a bowl, mix to combine.
- Oil a donut mould baking tray (coconut oil, olive, butter).
- Add batter to baking tray and put in the oven at 180 for 15 mins.
- While they are cooking mix all the icing ingredients together, allow to cool before topping the donuts!