Easter no doubt brings back memories of eating too much chocolate. This bake might just give you that traditional feeling but without the high sat-fat and sugar content. Easy, tasty and also perfect as a on the go snack! This recipe makes 6 servings.
- 84g Coconut Flour
- 20g Cocoa powder
- 5g Baking powder
- Honey for sweetness
- 230g of any milk
- 1 Egg (whites only)
- 20g Chocolate WHEYD
- 5g Cocoa powder
- 50g Greek Yogurt
- 10g of any milk
- Optional: Vanilla extract
- Mini eggs, chocolate eggs or sprinkles. Whatever easter treats you want.
- Add all dry ingredients for base into a large bowl and mix.
- Add milk and egg whites to this and mix together.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour batter and bake in 180c oven for 15-20 mins.
To make icing:
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix, add milk a little at a time till you have the perfect consistency.
- Spread icing on cake once cooked and cooled, then decorate with toppings.
Cut into 6 portions and your done!