Tapioca isn't the go to gym food as it has little nutritional value, however, turn it into a protein packed pudding and you'll be loving it as much as the oats you have every morning.
- 1 cup tapioca pearls (pre-soaked in 1 cup water)
- 4 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop WHEYD, choc or vanilla
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Mix all ingredients in saucepan and cook on medium heat until thickened while stirring frequently to avoid scorching.
- Pre-soak tapioca pearls in the water for 30 minutes for better thickening results.
- Add all other ingredients to a large saucepan and cook over medium heat while whisking frequently to prevent scorching.
- Constant whisking is required towards the end of cook time as the pudding thickens. Serve hot or chill and enjoy as cold pudding later!