Makes 4 servings.
- 250g Greek Yogurt
- 4 scoops of WHEYD (or VEGAN AF) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 60g peanut butter
- 70g chia seeds
- 375ml almond milk
- Handful of blueberries
- Warm Peanut Butter: Microwave the peanut butter for 30-45 seconds to make it easier to combine with the other ingredients.
- Combine: In a medium to a large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients except for the blueberries until they're well combined. The mixture should be a thin soup-like consistency.
- Refrigerate: Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight. This is when the mixture thickens and becomes a pudding-like consistency.
- Enjoy: Stir the pudding. Top each serving with a few blueberries
Per serving: 382 Calories, 38g Protein, 23g Carbs, 18g Fat